Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March Favorites 2013

Look at that. I promised myself that I would keep up this blog and I haven't been. I suck.

Anyway, another month has gone by and that means it's time to recap the favorite products of this month! I can't believe it's already April. Then again, I think that about every month. It's beginning to get warmer around here! But I digress, let's get onto the products!



Here's everything!

Nars Blush in "Deep Throat": I've been reaching for this blush constantly all month because it's a subtle pick-me-up for my face. It's a pretty peachy pink that leans more pink with some gold shimmer that doesn't transfer too much to your face. It compliments my skin tone well and I think it's more flattering than the infamous "Orgasm".
Benefit High Beam: This highlighter comes with a brush applicator that mimics a nail polish bottle and it's a pinky champagne color that brightens your face instantly. It's one of my favorite highlighters.
M.A.C. angled blush brush no. 168: I usually gravitate towards the traditional 128 blush brush by MAC but recently, I've been using this brush for a more precise blush application. 


Maybelline Fit Me concealor in 20 Sable: I love any under eye concealor and I've been using this one all month. It's nothing groundbreaking but I recommend it because it doesn't cake up under your eyes. 
L'Oreal Colour Riche Color Caresse in "Rose Taffeta": I honestly had to look up the name of this because I had no idea. It's a beautiful, natural rose color (duh) that makes my face look more awake. I tend to layer it under my next lip favorite.
L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Aqua Lip Lacquer in "Rose On and On": I feel like this just enhances the previous lip color and it stays on forever. It's very pink and I love the texture of it, and it's not too sticky for a lip stain. 

Side note: Does anyone buy things just because it has their name in it? These last two lip purchases were definitely influenced by the name "Rose". lol


Swatches! 
Left to Right, L'oreal lip stain in "Rose On and On", L'oreal lipstick in "Rose Taffeta", Nars blush in "Deep Throat", Benefit High Beam, and Maybelline concealor in "20 Sable"

I hope everyone has had a good month of April, I defintely am excited for warmer weather. Not looking forward to all that rain that April brings though. 

This is Rose, signing off! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment